I’ve never owned a two-piece outfit before and this adorable one from Choies is so perfect! I love that it’s a shorts/shirt set. It’s a nice thicker material (wool) but it isn’t too thick for spring. So fun. I love it. I also wore a fur coat from Modekungen to keep warm!
I am still working on getting some different content together such as videos of tutorials, video reviews and more! I’ve also decided that I’d like to share more of my photography projects on here so expect to see some of that, and perhaps another post tonight!
IN THIS LOOK…
Gray suit with shorts from Choies
J’adore glasses from BonLook
Fur coat from Modekungen
DV boots from MissKL
- Jeffrey Campbell Machine heels (available now at MissKL) - I have already ordered these babies! I am a SUCKER for architectural heels like these. The cutouts in the wood make me swoon. So beautiful. I also love the metal detail. And… they’re not boots! Come to mama!
- Paint inspired prints (available now at Romwe) - I love anything with a pattern that resembles a painting. This dress has beautiful colors and still holds an edge.
- Unif Pastel Moto Jacket (available now at MissKL) - I should probably just order this now… because I LOVE it. I do not have a lot of color (especially pastels) but what better way to introduce light colors into an edgy wardrobe? The moto jacket is the perfect way!
- Deandri Platforms (available now at Deandri) - Deandri shoes are BEAUTIFUL. I can’t wait to own my first pair soon! I love the simplicity and the perfect platform height. I feel like these would go with EVERYTHING I own! I also love the little flower accessories you can purchase for these heels that go on the laces.
- Colorful fur (available now at Romwe) - Another avenue I will be taking to introduce more color into my wardrobe! It’s time to step outside the box. I already own lots of fur coats, but none that compare to this one!
I will continue to do more JL RADAR posts from now on that feature items I am after! Enjoy!
The weather (for winter) has been so lovely here in New York! I am loving the sunshine and even the mugginess. It makes shooting looks so much more bearable. I am able to wear jackets like this amazing contrast jacket from Sheinside. It is fake leather, but you really can’t tell! It’s so soft and durable. It’s a perfect jacket. It goes well with my new platforms by Jeffrey Campbell that I thrifted from Crossroads for only $35.00! What a steal! They resemble Burberry platforms. The dress I am wearing is Jones + Jones. It has beautiful sequin detail on the front and a very full skirt which I love!
In this look…
Jacket from Sheinside
Dress from Jones + Jones
Jeffrey Campbell platforms from Crossroads