- Jeffrey Campbell Machine heels (available now at MissKL) - I have already ordered these babies! I am a SUCKER for architectural heels like these. The cutouts in the wood make me swoon. So beautiful. I also love the metal detail. And… they’re not boots! Come to mama!
- Paint inspired prints (available now at Romwe) - I love anything with a pattern that resembles a painting. This dress has beautiful colors and still holds an edge.
- Unif Pastel Moto Jacket (available now at MissKL) - I should probably just order this now… because I LOVE it. I do not have a lot of color (especially pastels) but what better way to introduce light colors into an edgy wardrobe? The moto jacket is the perfect way!
- Deandri Platforms (available now at Deandri) - Deandri shoes are BEAUTIFUL. I can’t wait to own my first pair soon! I love the simplicity and the perfect platform height. I feel like these would go with EVERYTHING I own! I also love the little flower accessories you can purchase for these heels that go on the laces.
- Colorful fur (available now at Romwe) - Another avenue I will be taking to introduce more color into my wardrobe! It’s time to step outside the box. I already own lots of fur coats, but none that compare to this one!
I will continue to do more JL RADAR posts from now on that feature items I am after! Enjoy!